Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Again

Here's another Happy Birthday post.  This time it's for our wonderful Scottie, Maggie.


This is Maggie shortly after we got her.  Isn't she adorable?  She was so cute and tiny, but boy was she a handful.


This is Maggie now.  Sophisticated, loyal and every bit the alpha dog of our little pack of fur babies.   I'm so glad that we were able to give her a home when her human mommy got sick and she needed a place to call her own.  I'm also glad we were able to rescue her little Scottie sister, Mollie who needed a stable environment after having three other homes and being cast aside.  Then there is Allie and Bonnie, our son's two little pugs who are staying with us "temporarily".  I put that in quotes because when he moves I don't want the pugs to leave.  I've grown far to attached to them.

Happy Birthday Miss Maggie!  All of us here love you so very much!

6 comments:

scottylover said...

Happy birthday Miss Maggie!

Please give her a scritch or two from me. I lost my Scottie many years ago and love reading about yours!

Sandy A

Thimbleanna said...

Happy Birthday Maggie! It sounds like you have a fun place to be a dog!!! ;-D

Susie said...

Happy Birthday Maggie, you are so cute, when you were a baby and now. Hugs, Susie & Treacle x

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Maggie is very cute! Scotties are darling dogs.

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday to Maggie from myself and Ladybug!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Oh how I miss Maggie!! It seems like yesterday when she was visiting our home as a wee puppy. Glad she turned out to be a good girl for you. She is just beautiful. Give a big hug from all of us and her half brother, Duhgall.

b.

PS: Mr. Coleman, Duhgall and Maggie's daddy, passed away a week ago. He crossed the bridge and is no longer suffering. Just thought you would want to know.