Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Sewing on the Fourth Day

I've been attempting to more sewing done and also use up some of the many precuts I have stashed away.  This is a Disappearing Nine Patch, a pattern I've made many of.  Easy peasy.  The fabric is Paris Flea Market, soft and romantic.  I just have to add borders and quilt it up and it's done.

I laid it out on the couch to take a picture to send to a friend and like magic - dogs appear.  This is Bonnie on the left and Allie on the right.  We still have the Scotties, Maggie and Mollie but they are by no means as social as the pugs so it's more difficult to get their pictures.



Gotta go look for a lint (dog hair) brush!

4 comments:

PugMom said...

The quilt is beautiful and the pugs make the photo even better!!

Thimbleanna said...

Very pretty Miss Jean! You're going to really miss those puppies when they move out!!!

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Jean,
Thank you so much for your visit! your words were so sweet and kind.
I love your quilt! the colors are so fun and pretty. I love the nine patch, and made the pattern for my grandson.
I just finished a black and white quilt for my daughter and her boyfriend. I will post about it soon. It is a queen size and it took forever, I thought I would never get done LOL
Now on to sew one for my other daughter and her husband. I hope all is well with you. I need go back and read your posts and see what you have been up too.
Sending hugs, Elizabeth

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Beautiful quilt and the pups really make it "disappear" because all you see are their cute faces! Nice of you to let them try it out. Now get back to sewing, Jean. LOL>