Friday, April 17, 2009

Here we go again!

You may have wondered (or not) as to why I haven't been posting lately.  Well, my computer is still on the blink.  In fact, like another blog friend's computer of late, I think it has.........COOTIES!  Yes, people, cooties.  Dreadful cooties.  They have messed it up really good.  So it was off to the De-cootie-fier store today.  Hopefully I'll be back in action soon.  

In the meantime know that I am still browsing from Sweetie's Mac and miss you all lots.

Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Mumzie said...

Jean, Sorry to hear about your Cooties. I hate those things. Mumzie

Thimbleanna said...

Oh Miss Jean -- I hope your cooties are gone soon -- that's NO fun! Love your adorable Easter banner!

PamKittyMorning said...

Cooties are the pitts. Hope you're back in action soon.

The Green Pea said...

Oh! those cookies, just because they have no calories we still don't want them.... Sandi

The Green Pea said...

Oh! what are you doing without a computer??????Eeegads......

ps I just got a 3hr lesson on the computer yesterday from my dear son. Bless his heart he is sooooo tolerant of my ability with this blogging stuff. Sandi

Diane Duda said...

Sorry to hear about your computer problems.
I was just stopping by to let you know that you can listen to two new Clarks songs on their myspace!
http://www.myspace.com/theclarks
True Believer is my new favorite!!
CD out 6/13. :)

xo
di