Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's A Major Award!

Don't you just love the movie, The Christmas Story? I don't know how many times througout the year that my husband and I both say together, "It's a major award!". And let's not forget how you pronounce the word fragile. Fra - gee - lee!


Much to my surprise, I did receive an award from Trudy whose blog is Crows In The Attic Primitives. Well, gosh almighty and shucks. You are too kind, Trudy. Just when I think my blog is boring and nobody would want to read it, someone does a kindness that blows me away.

Now the difficult part. I'm supposed to pass on the award to seven other bloggers whose blogs I love to visit. Like all of us, I have my little set of "core" blogs that are must visits if I just have a little time to spare. Then there are the ones that I have linked on my blog and also more on my favorites that I sit down with a cup of tea and visit like family and friends. What I'm saying is that there are too many to choose from. So what I want to do is to have you readers out there tell me if you know of any new bloggers. They are the ones that need to be encouraged and appreciated for joining our little community. Comment on the post and let me know who they are and I will bring them to everyone's attention. Off the top of my head I know of two, Mumzie's Pumpkin Patch and My Maine Cottage. Forgive me if I've forgotten anyone on my links.
Have a safe and restful Labor Day weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Congrats on your award!!! I think it is a fabulous idea to pass it on to new bloggers!!

Have a lovely weekend...at least it is a little cooler now...ahhhh.

Becky
xo to Maggie dear

ChaChaneen said...

Congratulations! I don't know of any new blogs but one I enjoy a lot is www.warmpiehappyhome.blogspot.com

Take a look and enjoy!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Congratulations. I love that movie.

ThisleRose said...

Thank you for posting a link to my blog! I welcome the new visitors! :-)

Congratulations on your award!