Monday, September 22, 2008

Martha! Not just any Martha! THE Martha!


Hurry! Right now! Yes, I said now! Run, do not walk, right over to Martha Stewart's blog and leave a comment and your blog link. Martha just may feature your blog on her blog! I know!!! How awesome is that!!!!!

In my humble opinion, we owe Martha so much. She has been the inspiration in one way or another for all of us. She has encouraged us to realise that we all are not only creative but that we can do most anything we put our minds and hearts to. Regardless of circumstances. Regardless of economics. Regardless of adversity.

Thank you, Martha!

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

I so agree on the Martha inspiration. It might not seem like it now, with so many blogs for inspiration, but she was the lone wolf so many years ago.

I LOVE your new banner!!!