Saturday, September 6, 2008

One more motto........

It's pretty sad when a friend knows more about what you have in your house than you do. I missed a motto print in my previous post and Miss Becky reminded me. I think it's her favorite of all of mine so that's probably why. I have more nooks and crannys in this house than Thomas' has muffins which is why I forgot to include it. I have junk treasures stuck everywhere. My sister came to visit today and we went antiquing. I found myself repeatedly say, "I have one of those. Where did I put it?" Sad, sad, sad!!!!! Please tell me I'm not alone.

This one is adorable, I must say. It looks so nice on my b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l green walls. I have 12 quarts of various shades of green paint that I auditioned before I picked it so I better love it!

Since I had to do another post anyway, I thought I'd include pictures of Miss Maggie. Now I'm not saying she's vain. On the contrary, she's humble and down to earth (not to mention goofy). Unlike her Mommy (that would be me), however, when she sees a camera she sits and poses! I kid you not!!!! Sits down, looks up and says, "Okey dokey, let's do it!". (Yes, I did hear her say it. ) Most of the time, though, right after I click the camera and before it flashes she looks away. I think she's trying to be aloof.

"I want to be alone!"


"Hi there! These are my favorite toys. I especially like Mr. Monkey! My mommy wants me to tell you not to buy new carpet, especially this color, if you are getting a new puppy. I have no idea what she is talking about! I have to go now so I can run away when mommy calls me. That is so fun!"

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

What a cute little poem Miss Jean! And Miss Maggie is adorable -- I'll be you're having lots of fun with her!

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Miss Maggie is so darn cute!!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Ahhhhh...there is is! LOL - you are so funny! I do love this one and your wonderful green walls.

Hi Maggiedoodle! You be sure to pick up your toys when done playing with them!

Jean, she is growing up so fast and looks so much like Duhgall. Be sure to give her plenty of hugs and kisses from me and come by sometime. I miss you guys!

xoxo
Becky