Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Birthday

Hey, everyone out there in blogger land. Today is the birthday of someone very, very special! Now I'm not giving away who it is but....... SHE has two Scotties who are related to my Maggie.....SHE is very talented....SHE has a great blog.......HER name might start with a B! I'm not giving away her age as I'm older than she is and then she would tell mine. Let's just say that she's the bestest friend anyone could ever have.

Happy Birthday Becky!!!!!!
(oops!)

4 comments:

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Becky!!

xo
Lynn

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Oh you silly girl you!
I stopped by to see what you had posted and am VERY surprised to see this! You MADE MY DAY even better!

((hugs)) to each of you...mr. s, miss maggie and YOU,

xxooxxoo
the old fart

fiberdoodles said...

Many, many birthday blessings to sweet Ms Becky ~ 29 and holding ;0)

Thimbleanna said...

What a wonderful friend you are Miss Jean! This really made me smile today!