Tuesday, November 16, 2010

We interrupt this message.....

I'm sorry that I haven't posted for a while. I've done some really fun things the past two weekends and I can't wait to tell you about them. However, I have "thrown" out my back. It's something that happens once in a while and the past weekends attributed to it. Hopefully, I'll be better in a few days and I can show you what I did.

In the meantime, I'm laying low, watching television, reading and occasionally surfing my favorite blogs.

Take care!!!

8 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Get better soon!
Hugs,
Penny

fiberdoodles said...

Oh you poor thing! I hope you are feeling better real soon. I always manage to get a kink in mine around the holidays from doing to much the wrong way.

hugs!

Lindah said...

Ouchie! Bad backs are no fun! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Thimbleanna said...

Oh, Miss Jean! That's terrible! I hope you'll be feeling better soon -- rest up!!!

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Oh Jean you poor dear! Do get rest and use heat and ice on your back. Our daughter is down with her back also right now, she is only 31 and has two slipped disks. Back pain to just terrible..
heal quickly! Big (soft) hugs for you, Elizabeth

carol fun said...

Rest up and I hope you feel better real soon!

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.

xo
Lynn

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Get some good rest and don't overdue it. I speak from experience. The heating pad has been put to good use here in our house. Both of us oldies are feeling it these days.

Any good movies?

Looking forward to seeing what you did.

((hugs))
becky

PS: let me know if you need anything. xo