Saturday, October 12, 2013

Help Wanted

I have a question for anyone who stops by.  Are you still seeing my green polka dot background?  Every time I open up my page it's just black.  It doesn't seem to be loading correctly.  Maybe it's just our computer.

I'd appreciate if you would let me know.

Thanks and have a wonderful fall weekend!



Well, for some reason my blog and my computer don't like each other.  I went into my "Design" area to "Template" and changed the background design.  It let me do that so for some reason it doesn't recognize my old background.  So for the time being I'm going to use just the white.  I don't have anyone around here that has a blog or knows what to do.  So my one question now is, how does one contact the blogger people and ask for help?  THANKS!

8 comments:

Sue said...

No green polka dots , it is black :-(

Gale said...

Me too. Just black.

Brenda said...

No polka dots. Sorry. :(

Nancy in WI said...

Sorry, just black.

scottylover said...

It's still there for me!

Sandy A

scottylover said...

Okay, I was using Chrome when I could see it. Now I have switched over to IE and it is a black screen. Maybe that will help you figure out what is wrong....

Sandy A

Thimbleanna said...

I'm seeing a pretty white background Miss Jean. Sorry -- I'm not much help with blogger -- is there even anyone you can call for help since it's free? Maybe you could google it?

Barbara said...

Dear Miss Jean, how I dislike problems like that, and I'm sorry I haven't got a solution for you. Did you get the dotted background from a source that no longer provides the service to bloggers? That is my only guess.

I loved the design you had, and the simple white is just fine, but maybe if you can't retrieve the dots, you can find another background you love.

I change the look of my blog from time to time to keep things fresh. Your blog always looks really great, but maybe this perspective will help you to feel better about things.