Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hanging around the kitchen.....

I had posted last week that I would show you where I hung my wonderful picture that I had done by Diane Duda. This little sweet piece of heaven is hanging for the moment in my kitchen. I think the colors go nicely with my wallpaper. That's not to say it won't get moved around a bit until I find just the right spot. But for now I like it right where it's at.


Raggedy Ann and Andy, I'd like you to meed Maggie and Marjorie! I know you'll become great friends!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!
Denise Fontaine Nantasket Beach Mass

Diane Duda said...

I'm so glad that "Maggie and Marjorie" arrived safely. Now I can come "visit" them any time I want. :)

Your husband won't be disappointed with his purchase(s). I don't think there is a single Clark's song I don't love. They are a local band, so we are lucky to see them live quite often. OUr kids love them too so it's something we all get to do together. Gotta love that!

xo
di

Dana said...

Wow! I love Maggie and Marjorie! Wow! Wow! Wow!!

Thimbleanna said...

So, so cute Miss Jean!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Jean, this is a perfect spot for the girls to share with Raggedy Ann and Andy! You will look up and see them each time you walk into the kitchen for a cuppa tea!

I love Diane's work and someday will have her make one of Duhgall.

xoxo
Becky