Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Making a list.........

"Let's see. I need to speak to Miss Maggie Dear in California. According to my Naughty/Nice List she is a Scottish Terrier Dog. Hmmmm........ Interesting!"

"Maggie! Are you there? I need to talk to you."


"Oh, goody! It's Santa! Yes, Santa, what can I do for you?"


"Well, Maggie, I need to get ready to make my deliveries on Christmas to all the good little boys and girls AND all the good little animals. I just wanted to make sure that you have been a good little puppy this year. It's been reported that maybe, just maybe, you had a few, shall we say, issues with your behavior."


"I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about!"

7 comments:

ChaChaneen said...

Maggie, nobody saw a thing! Can't prove anything! Lol

Mumzie said...

She looks so guilty! Funny, what did she do? Connor was at the Day Spa yesterday, but I didn't see Maggie. I guess it was the wrong Tuesday. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Miss Jean. Yvonne :)

Lydia said...

Merry christmas to you, Maggie and all your loved ones.

Brenda said...

I hope Miss Maggie has been a better girl than Miss Ladybug. I unplugged a heater the other day and told hubby to move to another room. He forgot, Ladybug chewed the end off the cord. We have to tuck all our Christmas tree light cords up inside the tree when unplugged. She is a stinker. Have a Merry Christmas. Hope Miss Maggie gets some treats in her stocking.

Thimbleanna said...

Hahaha Miss Jean! That's an adorable post. Miss Maggie is SOOOO cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Belated Christmas Jean! Was meaning to get over to my favorite blogs before Christmas but things just got a tad busy!

We ended up with just 6 for Christmas- several sick and 2 no shows but it was a great time and on of the couples is a pastor and wife here in Walsenburg that is very discouraged. We were able to spend alot of time with them which I pray is good.

One of the things I am looking forward to in the new year is getting to meet you in person hopefully!!

blessings
mary

ThisleRose said...

Hi Miss Jean! Its been a while since I've stopped by, but I'm back on the blogging bandwaggen and its been fun catching up with you and Maggie. Happy New Year!