Thursday, April 29, 2010

Maggie in Denver

I thought you would like to see pictures of Maggie and her cousin, Abby, in Denver.

"Mom, I thought you said there would be snow!"


"That's alright. We can play in the grass"




"Oh, this is snow!! It's cold, Mommy!"



'I kind of like it!"




"Abby, it's getting cold out here. Let's take this inside"



"We can wrestle in the house."




"Mommy, I think I wore Abby out!"


"We're taking a nap. Talk to you later!"

*note: We were in Denver for three weeks and this went on the entire time. Non-stop playing and wrestling and chasing squirrels and rabbits. Maggie and Abby became best buds. Can you guess who the "Alpha Dog" turned out to be?

6 comments:

Dawn said...

I've never understood why dogs like snow so much! Don't their little feet get cold? Looks like they had a fabulous time.
Hugs,
Dawn

Unknown said...

Too Funny! But you just have to play!

Thimbleanna said...

Awww, they're soooo cute! Do you think they miss each other? Maggie definitely needs a little playmate!

ChaChaneen said...

Oh how cute those two are! Fun memories even for Maggie!

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Great photos!!

With a female Scottie around - who else would be Alpha!!

Anonymous said...

I bet Abby sure is missing her play pal!!

Are you all rested from your big trip?

We are due for another freeze tonight- I don't think Spring has been notified that it is ok to make a show here in Co!

I don't think I showed you the detached sunroom when you were here. I am working on that a bit. Wanting to get it cleaned and fixed up - it has 3 sides of windows and I am looking forward to spending my quiet times out there this summer!

bee blessed
mary