Monday, July 5, 2010

Guest Blogger

Maggie here. I'm guest blogging today for my Mommy. She wanted me to let you know that she's taking a little break this week. They took my Uncle Aaron to the airport yesterday which made Mommy very sad. So she is going to spend the week resting, staying out of the heat and trying to get some projects done.

What am I going to do, you say? I'm going to do what I always do. Guard the house and wait for food to drop on the floor! I may also take a nap or two which is one of my favovorite things to do. I heard Mommy mention something about a vet visit, but I'm not sure what that means. I hope it's not that nice guy that gives me shots! I'll let you know.

Talk, I mean bark to you later!

7 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Have a wonderful blog break....
Hugs,
Penny

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Hi Maggie,

How nice of Mommy to let you blog for her - hope she gets a lot of rest.

Lynn

Thimbleanna said...

Very cute Maggie! I hope you don't get shots this week. If you see the dog leash come out, run and hide! ;-)

Oh, and tell Mommy to have a nice blog break. My babies went back home today and I'm sad too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Maggie! It's nice seeing you again though it would be nice to be in person /dog like the last time!!

Tell your mommy hi for me!!

We just got back from TX- came home from our conference to find out that DH aunt passed away suddenly so took a quick trip out there for the funeral. Guess it's really not quick- 13 hours of drive time but it was good to be with family -

Getting the 5th wheel ready for a camp we are involved in next week- more traveling!

bee blessed
mary

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Maggie, you are so cute. I enjoyed your guest blog post. Be good to Mommy this week and make sure she gets lots of rest.

Anonymous said...

Get some rest and we will miss you

Anonymous said...

Maggie you are such a sweet little pooch! I know you will take good care of the house and let your mommy rest.