Friday, February 3, 2012

Public Service Announcement

You all know by now that I am a committed dog lover and that our dog, Maggie is one spoiled little girl. She is currently taking a nap in the guest bedroom on top of the pillows covered with my prized vintage embroidered pillowcases. Pillowcases now covered in black Scottie hair. I don't mind, though. She's worth it.

My good Scottie friend, Lynn has written a post about dog safety that I feel every dog owner should read. I've mentioned in a previous post measures that I take and that you can take to make traveling with your dog as safe as possible.

Please hop on over and read Lynn's post about retractable dog leashes. She is committed to raising happy and healthy dogs and keeping them safe.

Thanks Lynn!!!!

2 comments:

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Thanks to you and Maggie for spreading the word!! We appreciate you more than you know!

xo
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Great post Miss Jean. Many thanks to you and Lynn.