Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Friday

More gratuitous pictures of the dogs!  I hate to even call them dogs, really they are little furry people that rule live in our home.


This is one of Maggie's favorite places to sit.  She can look out the windows and make sure everything is right with the world.  When Mollie jumped up, she didn't quite know what to think. (Sorry for the glare.)


This is Maggie and we just love her to pieces!

"I'm ready for my close up, Mr. DeMille."



You'll have to enlarge the pictures to really see Mollie's cute little face!

The girls and I hope you have a fun weekend.  I'm off to a Christmas Bazaar and a favorite restaurant.  Then hopefully, I can get some sewing done.  I need to do some housework and mop floors.  I can already see the difference in having two dogs rather than one.  Worth it?  You bet!

Hugs!

3 comments:

Denise at Forest Manor said...

What a pretty room this is, Jean! Your "girls" are lovely; they're so perfectly groomed they look like plush toys. :)

My husband and I are Scottie lovers at our house. We currently have a male Scottie, MacDuff, who is 13 1/2 yrs. old. Our previous Scottie was Bonnie, and she lived to be about 11 1/2. We had a Scottie in our family when I was growing up, and after that I was hooked for life. :)

Please stop by my blog sometime and see the picture of MacDuff on my sidebar. My blog is House at Forest Manor.blogspot.com. Have a great weekend!

Denise

Teresa said...

Jean that is a lovely room. It is so pretty and inviting. Of course I particularly like the Scottie features. Jon and I have talked many times over the years about a sibling for Baxter. He is eight years young now. I wonder. Your post makes me think we should just do it. Thanks, and I hope to be seeing more of Mollie, and Maggie. :-)

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Mollie is a sweety! And so is MAggie. Congrats on your new family member.
Hugs,
Penny