Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thank you, Mary!!

I thought I'd take a minute to give credit where credit is deserved. I've gotten many compliments on my blog as far as it being "pretty". Most of the comments are about how lovely my banner is. My banner was designed especially for me by Mary from Isabella's Closet. Drop on by her site and wish her a "Get Well" as she is under the weather. Then follow her link to her banner shop and see what she can do for you. Her banners are wonderful.
Thanks again, Mary!

1 comment:

a Pocket Angel said...

Jean, What a sweetheart you are! Thanks so much for your kind post about my banners.
Your blog is beautiful! Not because of my banner but because you have put so much love into your blog. The green color and the music makes me smile.
Please take good care of your self.. this flu is bad. I hate the thought of anyone else being so sick...I'm off to rest so I can go to work tonight.
God bless you!
Hugs & love ~Mary~