Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I thought I retired!


Things I need to do this week:
1. Get a haircut
2. Take Sweety to Target (new movie day Tuesday)
3. Help with new bookcases for movies (see #2)
4. Attend gardening class at the local junior college
5. Take Mom to DMV for license renewal after taking her to lunch
6. Get clothes ready for charity pick-up
7. Work in garden
8. Clean house
9. Get some sewing done
10. Take care of new puppy


Things I want to do this week:
1. Relax
2. Read a book
3. Have a cup of tea
4. Watch the rain
5. Take a nap
6. Visit a friend
7. Blog

I wonder which list is going to win?

6 comments:

Esther Sunday said...

The second? Especially the number 8 that you forgot? My personal favorite - Nap!

SweetAnnee said...

I choose the second list..
thanks!!
teehee
but maybe a lil of both
hugs, Deena

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I am with the other gals...chose the second list!!!

Now if you choose the second list, who will take care of Maggie?

xo

Heidi said...

Oh I know this feeling. When I became a full time housewife, I looked back and wondered how I ever even worked a minute. It seems the more time we have at home, the more we desire to do. But then I think it is a sign we are happy in our being home.

Hugs ~
Heidi

BittersweetPunkin said...

Now that I am a SAHM ...I am even busier when I worked a 40 hour a week job AND my wife/mommy duties! For some reason I worked better under pressure and I had less time and got more done...now...not quite so!!
Loved your lists!
On Friday I am hosting my 200th post giveaway so make sure you hop over and visit me then!
Blessings,
Robin

Susie said...

Your first list sounds like mine! Busy busy!! My husband and I often say that we are so busy now that we're retired, we wonder how we ever had time to work!
Retirement is not for sissies :)