Thursday, February 24, 2011

ATTENTION COLORADO BLOGGERS...

.....I need your help. My sister and I are traveling to the Denver area next month. My son is coming home from deployment and we are going to meet him at the Denver airport, flags waving! Woo Hoo!!!!!!! This is going to be really exciting, to say the least.

Janice is going to be there for only a few days and we want to visit some local antique shops in the immediate Denver area if at all possible. When I was there last year I was only able to find one antique store. I know there has got to be more. If you could let me know where they are I'd really appreciate it.

After Janice leaves I'll visit with my son for a week and then take the train home like I did last year. I just love traveling by train and am really looking forward to it.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jean I am not sure about antique stores in Denver- we don't get up that way to much. I have a few friends there that I will ask though.

Will you have time to come down this way?? would love to see you and your sis too! Florence is about 1 1/3 hours away and it is a neat town with lots of antique stores- have been wanting to get up there again since it's been since we moved down that I have been there.

bee blessed
mary

Thimbleanna said...

Miss Jean! I don't know anything about Denver antique shops, but I'm SOOOO excited for you!!!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I don't know about antique shops, but there is a great bookstore called the Tattered Cover, that I absolutlely loved.

I did find this site online called Antique Row, Denver - here is the link:
http://www.antique-row.com/

Have fun!

Lydia said...

Congratulations! I wish I knew the Denver area better. I'm sure you'll make freinds right away to point you in the right direction.