Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Nap Time at the Zoo

I can't believe that we have had Alllie for over a month now!  I can't imagine not having her.  She is doing exceptionally well on housebreaking which is wonderful.  The first time she ran out the pet door by herself to "go" my son and I just looked at each other with our mouths open.  She and Mollie are almost inseparable.  They play, and I mean play hard.  I always worry that Mollie won't realize that Allie is a puppy and doesn't have a Scottie mouth to fight back with.  Maggie is starting to warm up to her - a little.  Most of the time she just follows Mollie and Allie around and growls under her breath.  There have been times, though, when all three are chasing each other and it gets really crazy.  I am hoping that Maggie is playing and not attacking.


Every day around noon the dogs get tired and take naps.  Mollie has her special place on the living room couch where she loves to lay and snooze.  I noticed Allie sitting on the floor today looking forlorn and not knowing quite where to go so I put her on the couch and told her to go to sleep.  To my surprise, that's just what she did!  Don't you just love Allie's leg on Mollie?

Aahh, peace and quiet!  At least for a little while...........

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

You got a new puppy -- How Fun!!! She's adorable Miss Jean!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh this just makes me so happy!!! Pippi's BFF is a pug, they are so special.

Abigail

http://thevangelders.com/2013/06/05/wordless-wednesday-84/

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

How so, so, so sweet! I love the simple love and care that is shown here. And I love how their pads on their paws are up. Trust...

xxxxx to all