Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sick

I'm sorry it's taking me a while to post about my trip to The Pacific International Quilt Show. I left with what I thought were just allergies and came home with a terrible cold. My apologies to all those at the show who I told, "I'm not contageous, it's just allergies!"

When I got home Saturday I went straight to bed. Then Saturday night, Sweety went out front, missed the step, and fell. He's pretty banged up but nothing broke, thank goodness.

Poor little Miss Maggie! No one to play with! She lays with me in bed and keeps me company.

I'll write soon about the show. It was totally awesome!

8 comments:

ChaChaneen said...

Oh you two need some TLC! Sending the love and prayers your way! See you back in blog land soon!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Oh My! I hope you feel better soon and that Sweety is feeling better from his fall!

BugnLVoe said...

Get Well Soon! :-)

Diane Duda said...

hope you're feeling better soon, jean! thank goodness you have maggie to cuddle with.
xo
di

Anonymous said...

Hi, I hope your up, and about, and feeling better soon. I am also sending prayers your way. Don't our little dogs take good care of us when we are sick?

Brenda said...

Sorry to hear you and Sweetie are not feeling well my you all be better soon.
Brenda:)

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Goodness, Jean!! Hope things are improving, and you are feeling better now!! Thinking of you......~~Trudy~~

Finn said...

So sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Hope it all passes along soon and you are back to your peppy old self. Hugs, Finn