Friday, October 10, 2008

Time to think.......

Please take a minute and go visit my friend Becky and read her post. She has succinctly stated what I believe to be true as far as the upcoming election is concerned and the state of our nation. These are trying times for us all. We need to be very clear as to what we are led to believe. Prayerfully consider how you plan on voting.

As a Christian, I feel now is the time more than ever, for us all to hit our knees and pray. Pray for our country, pray for our leaders, pray for all the nations of the world.

"If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." 2 Chronicles, 7.14

2 comments:

Sue said...

Miss Jean I did go to Beckys and read all the comments, You live in Californis I see, can you explain how it is your republican governor has practically bankrupted your state? I ask that because so many of you republicans blame democrats for being in the majority for the past 2 years. Please remember we do have a republican president who vetos everything the democrats try to do, and yes they do try to always do for the good of the people!! I will cast my vote for Barack Obama and Joe Biden, these past 8 have been pretty much the ruination of our country and our standing in the world, Obama will restore that, have faith please!!!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi my friend !!
Thank you for your post here and for your encouragement and inspiration.

((hugs))
Becky