Friday, March 13, 2009

Internet - Can't live with it, can't live without it!

Well folks, my internet is not working YET AGAIN!!!! I'm having to do this post on my husbands, ugh, Macintosh.  I can't download my pictures so I'm going to wait till I'm up and running again before I show you what's been going on in my little corner of the world.

My daughter has the flu, I'm watching my grandson because he's sick and my husband is sick.  Maybe they caught a virus from my computer?  Ya Think?  :-)

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

ocmist said...

It is such a drag when your computer is down! I will say a prayer for your family as I know what a bummer it is for family to be ill... I've had two close relatives in for emergency gallbladder operations in the past 2 weeks!

I always enjoy looking at your beautiful blogsite whenever I visit... Beauty is always a blessing wherever you find it!

Thimbleanna said...

Such sad news Miss Jean -- I hope everyone gets better soon. Did I ever tell you how much I love those bumblebees in your header?

SweetAnnee said...

Oh honey.. being sick is no fun.
Hope everyone gets well SOON

fondly, Deena

Nicole said...

Ack! You take care now Miss Jean. You don't want to be the next one down with the virus!

Karen said...

My husband also recommends Great Sand Dunes National Park, and Mt. Evans, highest paved road in North America. It really is a breathtaking view but you can only go in the summer; most of the time the road is closed due to snow/weather!