Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hey, there, Georgia Bloggers!

This is a shout out to all the bloggers out there that live in Georgia (or Georgia visitors).  We have a family friend that will be in Savannah next week on business.  Do any of you have any ideas and suggestions as to any "must see"  things he can do?  So far, all he has come up with is ghost tours and the Paula Deen restaurant.  There must be some more "guy" things out there. I've been to Georgia to visit family but have never made it to Savannah.

I've asked my Georgia family but they have gotten back to me as yet.  Let me know so he can experience the true beauty and hospitality of Georgia like I have many times.

Thanks, ya'll!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh JEan wish I knew something of Georgia but I am no help. If your blogging buddies are anything like mine they will come up with some great ideas though! Couldn't believe all the suggestions when I went to Florida!

Worked at Antiqe- getting a bit more organized and looking nicer there- so much to do with the house still before the parties start next weekend!

bee blessed
mary

Penny Carlson said...

I love Savannah. There is a restaurant called the Pink House that is really great. A lot better than Paula Deans. There is a section of town right on the river with cobble stone streets that has some great shops. There is an Island called Tybee about 20 minutes from downtown right on the Atlantic Ocean...on the way to the island are some old forts - one is called Fort Pulaski - that you can tour. There is also a lighthouse to tour. Hope that helps!
Hugs,
Penny